- Added a translation into Russian.
- Fixed a bug introduced in version 1.0.22 that prevented the export of separate .wav files from working.
- Added the ability to define MIDI maps.
- Added preset MIDI maps for the following samplers:
- Added an Italian translation.
- Translation improvements.
- Improved audio device behaviour in MIDI mode.
- Added an option to only send the hihat openness before hitting the hihat when using MIDI.
- Added an option to only send fully closed or fully open hihat MIDI notes for samplers that don’t support continuously controlled hihat openness.
- Added the ability to change drum kit while drumming.
- Added the ability to ignore bright objects in view of the camera.
- Added an alternative way to enter the Menu while drumming by bringing both stick markers below the knee (untick the “old style menu button” in the preferences screen).
- Removed the “Stage mode” and moved the Mute button to the Sound menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused pedal placement to be too sensitive.
- Fixed a bug that caused the preset drum kits to not be optimally configured for some Windows users.
-Addictive Drums 2
-EZ Drummer 2
-Logic Pro Drumkit Designer
-MT Power DrumKit 2
-Studio Drummer (Native Instruments)
-Superior Drummer 2
-Steven Slate Drums 4
User Experience Improvements:
- Added Spanish, Indonesian and Turkish translations.
- Translation bug fixes.
- Additional support for loading Broadcast WAV files (BWF format).
- Added a French translation.
- Audio device bug fix.
- Additional support for Windows 10 when used in full screen mode.
- Prevent crash in the instance of failed connection to some ASIO drivers.
- Added a German translation.
- Japanese font check update and bug fix on ‘Change’ button on Latency screen, previously affecting ‘Finish’ and ‘Apply’ buttons.
- Updates to translation, increased support for Japanese language and addition of Japanese images.
- Volume mixer now present.
- Defaulting the initial translation to Mac OS Language.
- Visual tweaks to enhance the user experience.
- Added the ability to export an Aerodrums recording as separate sound files for each drum piece and the song.
- Blank menu bug fix.
- You can now select a different audio device than the default one in the “Latency” screen. ASIO audio devices are now supported on Windows.
- Hi-hat drop clutch: you can now configure the hi-hat openness that is used when your foot is not on the hi-hat pedal.
- You can now splash the hi-hat by tapping your foot half way, and configure a hi-hat’s splash sensitivity. This is disabled by default.
- Cymbal choke: you can now choke your cymbals by moving the tip of one of your sticks into zones located in the periphery of your drum kit. The location of these choke zones is configurable. This is disabled by default.
- Aerodrums now reminds you to set your camera on the “wide angle” setting (“blue dot”, clockwise) in the second setup screen.
- If you need to use a low performance mode, it now persists between restarts of Aerordrums.
- In the “New element” screen, the available buttons are now “Create” and “Back”, removing the confusion caused by the old buttons.
- The ability to adjust the range of kick pedals has been removed: it was purely cosmetic.
- More types of .wav files can now be loaded.
- Song playback has been improved to correctly load and play a wider range of mp3 files.
- In the “Recordings” screen, the “Play” and “Export wav…” buttons are now disabled when no recording is selected.
- Changes to the audio panning setting now correctly highlights the “Save changes” button.
- On Macs, fn+backspace now works as expected when editing text.
User Experience Improvements: