Feature requests

JesDes

Re: Feature requests

Post by JesDes » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:08 am

I hate to be a bother, but has there been any progress on the development for brushes?

blueone

Post by blueone » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:56 am

Hello,

I just bought the aerodrums but I think the establishment of the drumkit is not simple.
In attachment, an idea of change for the "menu" button and the arrow to activate a shifting mode, only with the mouse (?), to move quickly and accurately the kit.

It's just a little idea to this great project!

Thx for all

You rock dudes ;)

\m/
Attachments
AERODRUMS_MODIF.jpg
AERODRUMS_MODIF.jpg (75.56 KiB) Viewed 55820 times

keefdabass

Post by keefdabass » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi-hat splashes - yes please!
And maybe a way to turn the metronome on/off without having to leave the main drum screen and go into the menu?
Thanks guys.

Richard

Post by Richard » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 am

The ability to splash the hi-hat by tapping your foot half way is a feature we added a while back. It is disabled by default but can be enabled by going to Menu -> Adjust drums -> Hi-hats and cymbals -> Hi-hat range and splash.

keefdabass

Post by keefdabass » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:43 pm

And there's me thinking I'd read everything and clicked everywhere! :oops:
Thanks Richard, I'll tackle that now.
One more request while I'm writing - the smallest 'rock' tom seems to have quite a noticeable snare rattle to it. I'm assuming it's an integral part of the sample used, but all the other toms in the kit sound pretty clean in comparison. Is there any possibility of getting a 'clean' sample for that one tom, as it sounds quite incongruous when compared to (and played with) all the others.
Thanks again, and keep up the great work!

Richard

Post by Richard » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. It would be possible as we do have the toms sampled with the snare wires off. It would take a bit of work to clean up the samples but we'll consider it.

keefdabass

Post by keefdabass » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:09 am

Excellent, thanks Richard.

Nimijneb

Post by Nimijneb » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:19 pm

I love these drums. Thanks so much for making a kick ass product.

My question is about adding drums to a copied stock kit. When you do the whole kit resets and you have to add each piece individually. Id love for you to be able to keep the stock big rock kit the way it is and just add another piece or two to the existing placement.

Thanks again guys. Its so fun to jam on these things.

audionutz

Post by audionutz » Thu May 12, 2016 7:07 pm

1. Would love to see a more realistic 3d drum kit setup as like EZ Drummer has done so nicely. able to setup more realistic with 2 kicks and toms where they using are, etc. If possible?

2. If you could create somekind of powerful light sensors to replace the reflection materials n light your Aerodrums would rule. Bright small led lights or something on trip of sticks n feet pads could work if done the right way and would be a leap forward in your product as from all my review reading it seems the light is the biggest complaint. However to have such a great new drum software n air kit is amazing and so we have a take the little bad with the tons o great>

3. Since Ive been having graphic card driver issues and really have not been able to fully use this product yet and don know if it does it or not. I know you can route the midi into say EZ Drummer, But if not already possible it would be great to be able to route the midi into and to my DAW as seperate tracks. Now maybe we can do this as EZ Drummer lets you send each track out into my DAW as sperate tracks (Ex. Kick 1, Kick 2, hits, snare, etc.).

I'm sure once I get my computer updated later today and all is well to be able to rockout on my Aerodrums I'll find other update ideals..... Cheers

angelone

Post by angelone » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:58 am

- Recordings: Option to export the metronome thick (treated as element, with its wav file,when the option 'one wav per element' is checked)(useful for to check the hit accuracy)
- ubuntu starting from release 12

thx