Feature requests

lordsaigon

Re: Feature requests

Post by lordsaigon » Thu May 27, 2021 9:43 am

a handy feature would be the ability to ‘audition’ a kit piece or ‘element’ during the kit assembling process. Even just a mouse click to trigger the element would be very useful just so you can hear it before inserting into the kit you’re creating.

adding multiple tracks or folders to playlist.

easier converting samples for use in aerodrums

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:50 pm

The latest software update that brings Aerodrums to v1.1.2 has the audition element feature added. Now when you click on an element in the drum kit editor screen it will play a sample that's representative of the element.

lordsaigon

Post by lordsaigon » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:36 pm

very nice

very handy

thumbs up!!!

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:16 pm

There should be ASIO-settings button in the Latency setup screen in Aerodrums. Every ASIO compatible program I know has one. There are ASIO drivers which don’t come with a stand-alone GUI and need to be called by the DAW’s audio setup. For those actually you need to start an ASIO compatible program (eg a DAW) for being able to access ASIO settings and are sometimes requiring a restart of the calling program for being initialized with the new settings. Only after they can be used with Aerodrums.

juanka792

Post by juanka792 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:31 am

Hello . I've been using airfields for a month and I really like it, it's great. I would like to suggest a few things.
1- It would be good to be able to choose the sensitivity of the midi output since some vst batteries read very strongly the blows of the aerodromes (even if the sensitivity is set to the minimum 10%) and it would be good to be able to modify that.
2- It would be good to have different configurations for the technique of the foot that is used (as well as when creating the kit you can select the hands if you are right-handed or surdo, it would be good to be able to select whether to use the heel-up or down technique). because when using the heel-down technique the dynamics are excellent, which is great. But when using the heel-up technique there is not much dynamics, all the blows sound strong, you have to tread too soft for there to be a little dynamics (even if the sensitivity is 10%, which is the minimum that can be configured), then It would be great if a configuration was created to choose from as the anterior heel technique would require less sensitivity.
3- It would be nice if all the patches could have a threshold of assent (just like the snare has the rinshot and the hihat has the shoulder hit) since many vst drums have several sounds per pad, I use Addictive Drums 2 and toms They have a head strike and a rinshot strike, in the same way the ride cymbal has a toe strike, a shoulder strike, and a bell strike. Those would be my suggestions for the rest, it seems perfect. thanks for your invention

Nuno

Post by Nuno » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:59 pm

My son (almost 10 years old) is learning drums and using aerodrums at home to practice.
Lessons are simple musics/exercises from grade 1, and it's very good to be able to practice with an MP3 song and metronome. Aerodrums rocks! :)
What's missing is a loop mode to practice the MP3 song several times.
Not urgent, I know, but if you consider this it could be a useful feature.

RichL

Post by RichL » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:50 am

–A few new cymbals would be great.

–Development of electronic kit samples

–Give the user the ability to change samples in a kit template where drums stay in position but drum sounds can be changed

–May not be the same thing as a feature request but other suggestions I have are:

–More videos on YouTube, including tutorials for setup tips, updates on new developments and current projects. Most videos are getting close to 8 years old.

–A store to buy t-shirts, stickers, mugs, etc.

gustavo

Post by gustavo » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:48 pm

It would be nice to have an additional foot marker to use with double bass + hihat.
Attachments
aerodrums.JPG
aerodrums.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 37003 times

Pwntastic

Post by Pwntastic » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Hi there! I've been using the music creation tool for a few months now and its pretty slick. Theres a few things I would love to use in the future:

- Add a 'roll' option / // etc...***
- Be able to make the music measures a bit bigger on the screen. it tends to print really small and is hard on the eyes***
- on the text option, if i hit `CMD + A` it should select all the text inside
- double clicking aered file on my desktop will not open the file ( it will open aered ) then i can open my saved file through the tool
- A save as PNG option would be awesome

EdCarter

Post by EdCarter » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:03 pm

Would love: -

More cymbals as I feel it’s the weakest samples you have and bass drum samples are lacking but obviously i could find and add my own.

A repeat button for looping tracks.

Some sort of basic interface on the main screen to start/stop/repeat tracks/metronome, time info of the track you’re playing too. That would be most welcome.