Russian language bug with v1.1.1

Post Reply
Richard
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:45 am

Russian language bug with v1.1.1

Post by Richard » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:39 am

Please note that Aerodrums v1.1.1 has a bug when the language setting (accessible from the Preferences screen in Aerodrums) is set to Russian. This will cause Aerodrums to crash when proceeding through the setup/calibration screens that follow from pressing the 'Setup' button for the first time.

To work around this issue, temporarily set the language to English. Then press the 'Setup' button and follow the instructions to reach the drumming screen. At this point you can quit Aerodrums, re-run it and change the language back to Russian.

This will be fixed in the next update.

johnnyM1984
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Russian language bug with v1.1.1

Post by johnnyM1984 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 am

Hi, Richard. I noticed that strange behavious but I thought it was my PC's problem :)

You can either open
conf\aerodrums.cfg
file and edit
Never_Ran = true
to
Never_Ran = false

This also helps.

Richard
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:45 am

Re: Russian language bug with v1.1.1

Post by Richard » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Yes, that should also avoid the crash but I think it's safer to temporarily change the language as we ask the user some once off questions such as whether they are left-handed or right-handed. Once they pass this point the 'Never_Ran' flag will automatically be set to 'False'. Thanks though!

Post Reply