Having troubles exporting to PDF files

Vraeldrumsaered

Having troubles exporting to PDF files

Post by Vraeldrumsaered » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:00 am

Hello, my name is Felix, I'm from Mexico and I've been using aered for a long time and never had any trouble with the application, sadly, I recently bought a laptop (HP pavillion) and now that I'm using the program, I can't export/save it as a PDF file, the next message appears "ERROR File export failed - if file is open in another program, please close it and retry" so basically I've tried everything and nothing seems to work, would you be able to help me with this problem, I'm pretty happy with the program it's simple and easy to work with it. Thank you for your time.
Felix

Richard

Re: Having troubles exporting to PDF files

Post by Richard » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Hi Felix, the problem here is almost certainly that Aered is failing to create the file you specified.

Could you try specifying a file name using only characters from the English alphabet (e.g. "aaa.pdf") and in a folder where you're sure you have write access (e.g. your Desktop - if in doubt try use another program to create a file there to make sure it works).

You could also try right clicking on aered.exe and choosing 'Run as administrator' though I'm not if this will make any difference.