Can you move drums after you've already setup a new kit?

uglybassplayer

Can you move drums after you've already setup a new kit?

Post by uglybassplayer » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:54 am

I setup a new kit based on the Metal Kit with a few substitutions. Once I created the kit I was given a chance to position the drums/cymbals where I wanted them, but now I'd like to adjust them... Is this possible? If so, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks!

FRANDIROMA

Re: Can you move drums after you've already setup a new kit?

Post by FRANDIROMA » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:19 am

Of course it's possible!

Go to menu and then to "Adjust drum". From here you can choose whether to move one or more elements.

uglybassplayer

Post by uglybassplayer » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:05 pm

Thank you. I guess this leads me to another question... Is there a way to move the "Menu" circle further out of the way? Right now it's just to the left of my snare and every once in a while I accidently trigger it. It would be better if it were further to the left and not so close to the snare and hi-hat.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:25 am

To my knowledge there is no way to move it. You have two possibilities, in the Preference screen you can choose “Old style menu button”, which will transform it to a “Mute” button and place it other-where, but you won't be able to access the menu anymore! Or, what I’m doing, if you set a drum element close to the menu button, it moves alone.

uglybassplayer

Post by uglybassplayer » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:16 am

Thanks Wolfgang... Great tip!