Questions loopBe

welligton Lima

Questions loopBe

Post by welligton Lima » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:32 am

Hello, I'm loving Aerodrums, thank you very much :D

I'm using the AD2 and I'm not getting it... when I connect the Aerodrums camera the loopBe goes silent

When I always use the loopBe do I need to connect the ethernet cable or does it work with wifi?

is there another way to connect aedrums with AD2 or is it only possible with loopBe?

How can I use the ''system, Microsoft midi mapper default'????

Richard

Re: Questions loopBe

Post by Richard » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:49 pm

Hi, by AD2, I assume you mean Addictive Drums 2. It you're having an issue where AD2 can't seem to output audio can you try to close Aerodrums and AD2 and then run them again, making sure to run AD2 before Aerodrums?

If you are running Aerodrums and AD2 on the same computer, there is no need for an ethernet cable or WiFi. Are you sure you installed LoopBe1 and not something like ipMIDI?

If you haven't already, I suggest trying to follow along with the steps in this tutorial to make sure you have everything set up correctly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5xVLL_0Pw

If you're still stuck, let me know and we can dig into it.

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:23 pm

when I connect the Aerodrums camera the loopBe goes silent
This might be your case:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35221&p=42172&sid=4 ... a7a#p42172
How can I use the ''system, Microsoft midi mapper default'????
Just don't do it.

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:14 pm

If you don’t like LoopBe1 you can also try the free loopMIDI by Tobias Erichsen.

Otherwise if you want to send Aerodrums’ MIDI output over lan/wlan to another computer, you may have a look at rtpMIDI by the same author. Instead of the pricey ipMIDI from nerds.de, this one is free and should also work with Wifi. And there are compatible mobile Apps. I will try this one soon.