Aerodrums for live performance and recording

Nuno

Aerodrums for live performance and recording

Post by Nuno » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Hi everyone.

It's been a while that I search Aerodrums on YouTube trying to find examples of professional musicians using this wonderful product.
I'm not trying to offend anyone, but more than 90% of the videos are from people using Aerodrums for fun in their bedrooms. That's a good use, but the product has so much more to offer...

I'm not a usual facebook user, but searched there for Aerodrums and found the best example (until now) of what I was look for: a spanish Rock Duo called JUM.
They recorded an album using AeroDrums and it sounds really good!

If you are like me and want to see Aerodums at full potential, beeing used like a real drum for recording, YouTube directs and live performance (those last 2 are similar, I know :)), I invite you to take a look at their channel on YouTube. It's JUM! Rock duo.

Disclaimer:
I don't know the band, I'm just happy to see Aerodrums replacing a real drum at live shows.

Cheers,
Nuno

Wolfgang

Re: Aerodrums for live performance and recording

Post by Wolfgang » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:35 pm

Nuno wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:15 pm
Hi everyone.

It's been a while that I search Aerodrums on YouTube trying to find examples of professional musicians using this wonderful product.
. . . I'm just happy to see Aerodrums replacing a real drum at live shows.
Hi Nuno, we aren’t professional musicians, but I’m using Aerodrums regularly for gigs since 2017.

Video: Playing Aerodrums in a pub in Paris