Your feedback helps us improve

jpb2nd

Re: Your feedback helps us improve

Post by jpb2nd » Thu May 18, 2023 6:20 am

I received my Aerodrums and camera stand yesterday, and I set it up fairly easily. I wore my sunglasses but the light was still much too bright, so I went to Home Depot and bought some Safety IR5 Lens Brazing Goggles meant for arc welders, which worked very well.

I placed the camera stand in front of my raised 65" HDTV (near the bottom right corner), attached my laptop PC via HDMI cable, and am enjoying the displayed drum kit in full screen mode on the big TV.

For traveling, I bought a Lightweight Flute Hard Case, removed the molded padding from inside, and used padding from the Aerodrums box to protect my Aerodrums sticks and all the reflectors.

I will carry the flute case, camera with light ring, collapsed camera stand, and my laptop in my backpack when I fly to see relatives next month. (Planning to buy Aerodrums 2 as soon as I can, but will enjoy this setup until then.)

jpb2nd

Re: Your feedback helps us improve

Post by jpb2nd » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:02 pm

I am just beginning with Aerodrums and have tried searching for the answer unsuccessfully - is there a way to move the menu far to the left so I do not accidentally hit it when trying to hit other drums?