invisible light camera modification for everyone!

johnnyM1984

Re: invisible light camera modification DIY (also for sale)

Post by johnnyM1984 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:05 pm

Hi everyone!

If you need camera please contact me directly via whatsapp 8(916)445-15-92 or telegram https://t.me/MrMerzlikin

Wolfgang, I think I can sent you camera on the next week (19-25 July) if you contact me with the above contacts. I've crafted one camera for you today and will be testing it during the weekend.

If you are unsure about the camera features, I can tell you that I install filter that blocks visible light and near infrared part leaving a small bandwith (~20 nm) of far-infrared light which LED bulb emits. This is the best filtering solution for ambient light that you can buy on the internet for the reasonable amount of money. Remember that a sun light has all wavelengths in its spektr, so the problem of filtering all of the backlight is not achievable only with mechanical optical filter.

I have tested and played my camera on the street at the day light, pointing camera to the house wall which was in the shadow and using the Compensate for bright object function (to cut some reflections). I've tested original camera with the same conditions, it shows only red screen. The original camera blocks all infrared light but passes much wider bandwith (~400nm) of visible light.

bkmsx

Post by bkmsx » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:06 am

Stan -
i'd recommend repositioning your kit elements in software to account for the new angle / height and variation in sensitivity of the new camera & giving a bit more room between elements - should be more comfortable to play then, though you may now have done that since the video. i had to do that with my modded sticks (reflectivity isn't an exact match) such that on screen it can look a bit weird but they play great.

looks promising though - i am quite interested in this as intend to use drum kit basics as part of vocal coaching in a semi-permanant setting in my studio & not having the bright light would be a winner..

cheers guys.

shdixon

Post by shdixon » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:53 am

My video was actually shot right after I set everything up. I just made a simple three-piece kit. Took me twice to get the hang of positioning drums. I could have done it better the third and fourth time but I was interested in latency and adaptability. The flute band is playing this weekend so I haven't had time to mess with it. Again, I was a drummer but have been a guitar player now for 55 years. I think it's going to be great for rehearsals and eventually gigs. And yes, we are on the same page on positioning the drums.

Here's a new little video of our flute band. We play all original material written by Mark Camden the flute player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QzFw_n5PZc
Stan Dixon
shdixon@gmail.com
Heath, Ohio USA

bkmsx

Post by bkmsx » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:43 pm

Yes there's always a little bit of tweaking to get aerodrums playing sweetly but always achievable.
Been practicing a bit more recently, getting my right foot to obey orders!

Good to see musicians performing and rehearsing again.. joy for you, maybe a little joy for the audience as a bonus!

johnnyM1984

Post by johnnyM1984 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:18 pm

in this video I am playing infrared camera in the outdoor, at the daylight. I didnt use Compensate bright object feature

https://youtu.be/7WGSHiuwNH0

bkmsx

Post by bkmsx » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:07 am

I cant delete this..

empty characters dance across your screen...
Last edited by bkmsx on Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

johnnyM1984

Post by johnnyM1984 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:34 am

Ben, thank you for reminder. I just andswered you in telegram

condordontsurf

Post by condordontsurf » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm

I am interested in getting one of these cameras, since watching Stans video. Also Johnny, cool video of you playing outside on the porch jam!

johnnyM1984

Post by johnnyM1984 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:42 am

condordontsurf wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
I am interested in getting one of these cameras, since watching Stans video. Also Johnny, cool video of you playing outside on the porch jam!
no problem, just contwct me in whatsapp 8(916)445-15-92 or telegram https://t.me/MrMerzlikin and I'll arrange everything for you.

bkmsx

Post by bkmsx » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:41 pm

Hi guys, a review size of more than one is always good when interested in a product, so i can now confirm the EvgenyCam is a winner!

took 16 days to get to uk

https://youtu.be/MjGzBxiW6kw

few tweaks to get optimised then great.