Ultimate ‘Lockdown’ kit

Ringowig

Ultimate ‘Lockdown’ kit

Post by Ringowig » Fri May 01, 2020 11:00 pm

Hi..hope everyone is ok and staying safe.

Was thinking today that Aerodrums must be THE most 'lockdown friendly' solution for many people at this strange time right now.
Even 'regular' electronic drums would be impossible for many family groups going through isolation in apartments or small houses etc.

Ive had plenty of time recently to experiment with aerodrums once again. Heres a Country Rock track i recorded today....i recorded the drums directly into aerodrums software on my creaky old Windows 8 netbook. Ive never got into the midi side of aerodrums to be honest..ive seen some great results though from other people (like Richard), but the limitations of my modest setup mean that the midi route is usually a miserable and frustrating experience for me...ive concentrated mainly on recording samples and playing direct into aerodrums. All the cymbals were the stock Aerodrums sounds.
I then export the individual WAVS into my Windows XP desktop running Cool Edit for some eq etc, or my Tascam DP32-SD Portastudio..its quite a simple way to work to be honest :-)

https://youtu.be/RLjF0jJW5-0

Anyway thanks and take care..

Regards

Richard

Re: Ultimate ‘Lockdown’ kit

Post by Richard » Wed May 06, 2020 3:23 pm

Nice cover, very tight!

We just shared it on the Aerodrums Facebook page.

Ringowig

Re: Ultimate ‘Lockdown’ kit

Post by Ringowig » Wed May 06, 2020 3:31 pm

Cheers Richard!... :D