Separate exercises on same page possible?

JazzyA

Post by JazzyA » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi All,

For my students I have started using this program and love it, but I would like to enter more than one exercise on the same page.
I cannot see how to break off and restart a new stave with new, reset bar numbers.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Re: Separate exercises on same page possible?

Post by Richard » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you it. Unfortunately, there is no way to add line breaks in the current version. You can add a variable amount of space between consecutive staff lines by adding a text annotation between them and pressing 'o' to prevent the text from overlapping the music notation but that's currently the best you can do.

jerrypollock

Post by jerrypollock » Tue May 26, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by JazzyA » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi All, For my students I have started using this program and love it, but I would like to enter more than one exercise on the same page. I cannot see how to break off and restart a new stave with new, reset bar numbers. Thanks in advance.

Post by Richard » 21 Feb 2017 11:14
Thanks, I'm glad you it. Unfortunately, there is no way to add line breaks in the current version. You can add a variable amount of space between consecutive staff lines by adding a text annotation between them and pressing 'o' to prevent the text from overlapping the music notation but that's currently the best you can do.

Is this still the case with creating multiple exercises on the same page? I really like this program but I write exercises for my students frequently.

Thanks,

Jerry
Best,

Jerry Pollock
Drummer/Business Manager
Leslie Maclean Trio

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu May 28, 2020 1:39 am

We have since added a line break feature that you might find useful.
See here for details: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7715