New Version?

New Version?

Postby absurd » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Is there any news on the release of the new version?
absurd

Re: New Version?

Postby Richard » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:36 pm

If you're talking about the version that exposes the 3D interface and support for Virtual Reality devices, it will probably be another few months.
Richard

Postby Dondizzle » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Will we ever see a linux version? I seriously hate having to switch to a windows interface for this. It makes it inconvenient just to play since I do almost everything in Linux. Had bought a small windows tablet laptop for this but because of the lower specs, it always feels a little off when I use it (it's almost imperceptible except to the drummer but still).

Unrelated but I also need to get some spare parts. one foot pedal has been lost. I've been making due with some reflective on cardboard homemade pedal but I'd like to get another original one.
Dondizzle

Postby Richard » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:31 am

We have done some work on porting Aerodrums to Linux but we don't have any news about a release yet. It will take a while longer but we still intend to support Linux at some point.

Please email the support address (see http://aerodrums.com/contact-us/) with your request for spare parts and we will let you know how to get them and at what cost.
Richard

Return to General