Volume Levels >?

cacoora

Volume Levels >?

Post by cacoora » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:07 am

Hey i was wondering if there is any way to change the volume a specific drum separately. The bass drum is very quiet and I cant hear it at all.

Also how can I get the drums to play through a bluetooth speaker.

Richard

Re: Volume Levels >?

Post by Richard » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Yes, you can change the volume of individual drums. You can do this by entering the menu on the drumming screen (button labelled "Menu") and hitting the "Adjust Drums" button followed by the "Volumes & Sensitivities" button. From there you can tap your foot over the kick drum pedal to select it and then use your stick over the volume slider to adjust its volume.
(Note that the "Adjust drums" button will be grayed out if you're using a preset drum kit. You will need to clone a preset kit from the Drum kits screen first in order to make it editable.)

As for your Bluetooth speaker, you can probably get this working by clicking the "Change" button on the Latency screen and selecting it from the list. However, we strongly recommend not using Bluetooth speakers. There will be a lot of added latency due to the use of Bluetooth and also due to the use of speakers (since the speed that sound travels through air is not insignificant). For the best experience we recommend that you use wired headphones.

rebit

Post by rebit » Wed May 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Pls add Volume Leves control by External MIDI devices or TouchOSC control interface !!!!

Will be a nice feature for realtime (live) performances !

dede50

Post by dede50 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:18 am

Hello, I'd like to change the volume of the bass drum too but can't find the "Adjust Drums" button. After hitting 'Menu' button, there are few options ('metronome','record','sound','songs' and 'drum kick' buttons) but no "Adjust Drums"button. If I click on 'sound' button, I can change the volume of the whole set but not a specific part of it. the So, where can I find this the "Adjust Drums" button? Thx in advance.

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:52 pm

You can find the Adjust Drums button by going to Menu → Drum kits → Adjust drums

Note that if you are using a preset drum kit then the Adjust Drums button will be visible but disabled/grayed out since presets aren't editable. If this is the case then you will need to make a clone of the preset kit first. You can do this from the drum kit selection screen.

dede50

Post by dede50 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm

I found it,great!