Just got em

Roobarb

Just got em

Post by Roobarb » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Just want to say how impressed I am so far; the minute I saw this I had to have a set, ordered Saturday and already arrived on Tuesday. Had a quick go this afternoon when I should have been working and going to really dig in this evening.

I'm absolutely blown away by Aerodrums! - connecting to FL Studio and drumming in EZDrummer and Steven Slate Drums was a piece of cake, I just need to play around with drum placements and get some practice in :D

Fantastic job guys!

Richard

Re: Just got em

Post by Richard » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Thanks a lot! Great to hear you're having a good time with them.

humppa

Post by humppa » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:45 am

Roobarb wrote:Just want to say how impressed I am so far; the minute I saw this I had to have a set, ordered Saturday and already arrived on Tuesday. Had a quick go this afternoon when I should have been working and going to really dig in this evening.

I'm absolutely blown away by Aerodrums! - connecting to FL Studio and drumming in EZDrummer and Steven Slate Drums was a piece of cake, I just need to play around with drum placements and get some practice in :D

Fantastic job guys!
Hello,
I've just bought Aerodrums but I don't know how to connect it to FL Studio.
Could you help me?

Rafal.

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:49 pm

While I don't have any experience with FL Studio, I can certainly try to help you.

There are two steps involved:
1. Configuring things so that FL Studio is picking up the MIDI data sent from Aerodrums.
2. Setting up FL Studio so that the sounds you hear correspond to the drums you're hitting in Aerodrums.

Step 1. largely depends on whether you're using Mac OS X or Windows.
There are tutorials on setting up a DAW with both on this page:
http://aerodrums.com/using-aerodrums-wi ... -samplers/
Generally the process is the same or very similar for different DAWs but if you have trouble getting MIDI from Aerodrums into FL Studio let me know and we can dig into it.

I recommend trying to get step 1. working before we consider step 2.
If you're triggering one of the popular packages such as Superior Drummer, BFD or Addictive Drums then step 2. will be easy.
If, on the other hand, you want to trigger drum sounds that are built into FL Studio then there may be some work involved.
There is an Aerodrums update on the way that will make this a lot easier.

Let us know how you get on.

humppa

Post by humppa » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Thank you. I will let you know when I check it.