Hi...1st post

Ringowig

Hi...1st post

Post by Ringowig » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi,

Just a quick 1st post to say how amazed ive been by my recent purchase of Aerodrums. Being a pro drummer working on mainly cruise ships at the moment, practice opportunity is virtually non-existent up until now.
Aerodrums weighs virtually nothing, runs off my 10" Notebook PC, and enable me to now get some very productive kit practice any time of the day or night without disturbing anybody!. Ive found the response to be very beneficial for control practice as well as rhythmic movement/development.
This is a brilliant product and very useful...look forward to experimenting with recording soon and hopefully even some video! :D

Regards

Sipaliwini

Re: Hi...1st post

Post by Sipaliwini » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Hello there, we definitely didn't have rehearsing on cruise ships in mind when making Aerodrums, but I'm really glad it's useful for that too!
Welcome to the forum, don't hesitate to ask any questions. Videos from air drummers are great for us, so if you get the chance to air drum on the ship deck with an exotic night (dawn and dusk might also work) skyline behind you, we'd be very happy if you video-ed it ;)

BrettHeaslewood

Post by BrettHeaslewood » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:15 pm

"Have you ever wanted to play air drums at the foot of a cruise ship at dawn?! Well now you can with all new Aerodrums!" :lol:

Ringowig

Post by Ringowig » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:48 pm

8-) Interesting sales pitch.....though not many cruise musicians see dawn...sunset maybe!..:-)