Fruity Loops DAW

novakit

Fruity Loops DAW

Post by novakit » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Hey all, anyone have luck using ADrums with fruity loops, particularly their built-in FPC drumming plugin? It works fine except the hi hat. I've tried mapping the midi for better control but it has a lot of glitches and doesn't seem to read the pedal at all. This is could be a limitation of the plugin itself.

Also, any other plugins (preferably free) that you all use with your DAWs? I'm on windows 7 / 64.

Cheers

Richard

Re: Fruity Loops DAW

Post by Richard » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:19 am

We haven't tried Aerodrums with Fruity Loops yet but it will probably interest you to know that we're working on some big improvements to our hi-hat logic which we will release in the next software update. The main issue with the current version is that it sends superfluous hi-hat pedal close notes which results in the hi-hat being choked when it shouldn't be.

novakit

Post by novakit » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:08 am

That sounds great, thanks!

bobzombie

Post by bobzombie » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am

Hi,

When I use Aerodrums with built in sounds on Wasapi mode, everything works fine. I tried Aerodrums with Fruity Loops via midi (LoopBe1). It works, but I could not get a good enough latency (I use Asio4all). Would I get better results with an external USB soundcard (ex. PreSonus or m-audio) ? Any other suggestion ?

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello, did you try lowering Asio4All's audio buffer size? (You can access the setting by clicking on Asio4All's icon (green play button) in Window's task bar notification area (bottom right)).

bobzombie

Post by bobzombie » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:29 pm

I didn't have to. I reconnected everything and it works fine now. Computers are mysterious sometimes. Thank you anyway.

All I need now is to figure out the correct hi-hat mapping, a subject already mentioned in this discussion.