Constant Crashing in OSX Mavericks

sreas2

Constant Crashing in OSX Mavericks

Post by sreas2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 pm

I've se tup my markers and selected a kit but whenever I select "Place All Drums" the program crashes :cry: , I'm running it on a late 2012 Macbook Pro with a 2.5 Ghz i5 and 4 GB of ram.

Sipaliwini

Re: Constant Crashing in OSX Mavericks

Post by Sipaliwini » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Thank you for reporting this bug. Could you tell me which drum kit you are using when this happens? While we fix it, I can only advise you to place your drums one at a time using the "Place one drum" button. Sorry about this.
Are you experiencing crashes in any other circumstances, like your post title suggests?

sreas2

Post by sreas2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm having the problem with all kits, I can't see or hear any drums at all. I just get a blank screen with the menu button. :( That's why I assumed I needed to "Place all drums".

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 pm

What's happening is that Aerodrums didn't install correctly and cannot find the files for the various drum pieces.
Here are he steps to follow to re-install it:
-place the Aerodrums application in the recycle bin
-go to this page: http://aerodrums.com/installer/, enter your product code and download the Mac installer (a .dmg file)
-open the .dmg file that downloaded and drag and drop the Aerodrums application into your Applications folder

If this has worked, after launching Aerodrums and completing setup, you should see a simple kit with a snare, a hi-hat and a bass drum.
If there is still a problem, I will send you a pm to investigate what is going wrong.
I am sorry about this inconvenience.

sreas2

Post by sreas2 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Trying to re-install now, thanks for the help

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Have you been able to install Aerodrums? Is it working well for you?