Aerodrums - Worth It?

Prachi

Aerodrums - Worth It?

Post by Prachi » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 am

Hey all, I've always been really interested in drumming and have been able to play around with kits but with me living in a small apartment, having my own kit is far fetched. A decent electronic set is even pushing it. Has anybody here been able to use Aerodrums before? It looks like it could be the alternative I need, but am a little skeptial with the camera/lighting situation. Any feedback would be appreciated.

condordontsurf

Re: Aerodrums - Worth It?

Post by condordontsurf » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:44 am

I love them. I live in a condo. I got them over a year ago, and I use them everyday. I am a guitar player, but its fun because I can listen to music and play along with it.

CipherF15

Post by CipherF15 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 pm

I thought it was, at best, gimmicky when I first heard of it... but then, I got to try it at a friend's place and I was quite surprised at how cool it is! And that's why I'm here: I want to make sure that my first real life impression was the right one, and that I will do the right thing if I buy a set!

Ringowig

Post by Ringowig » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Just buy it...I love Aerodrums!... :) ...if you don’t get on with it you can always sell them on but I would be very surprised if that was the case. Enjoy!