User Presets in SD2

jbfix

User Presets in SD2

Post by jbfix » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:50 am

Hello,

I use AeroDrums through Ableton Live 9 and Superior Drummer2 ver 2.4.4 (VST plug-in 64 Bits) on Windows 10 64 Bits, i put the AeroDrums file for SD2 mIdi mapping in the Path C:\Users\..\Toontrack\Superior2\MidiPresets\
When i drag the mapping menu on my SD2 VST plug in : i don't see AeroDrums in User Presets and when i click on Manage in explorer, nothing appends.

Have you ever encoutered this problem?
Thanks for your help.

Richard

Re: User Presets in SD2

Post by Richard » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi, since you were able to successfully copy the Aerodrums preset file into the folder "C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\Toontrack\Superior2\MidiPresets", it sounds like the folder does already exist on your computer.
I'm not sure why SD2 isn't picking it up. What I would recommend is that you create and save a new preset within SD2 with a particular name. Then search your computer for that name to see where SD2 saved the file. It's possible that it's looking for the presets in a different folder. Let us know if that helps, thanks.

jbfix

Re: User Presets in SD2

Post by jbfix » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:18 am

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
I've tried to create and save a preset in SD2 and a warning pop-up appears (Failed to write to disk!) in SD2, so i let a request on Toontrack support forum.I think it's a SD2 and Windows 10 rights on C:\ Drive writing problem.