How do I change what MIDI note AD output ?

Magicaldog

Post by Magicaldog » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:10 am

When I play the Cymbal I hear Hi-Hat and when I play Hi-Hat I hear Cymbal in my DAW ?

Richard

Re: How do I change what MIDI note AD output ?

Post by Richard » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:00 am

You will be able to do this in Aerodrums in the future but not in the current version.

I don't know what software you're using but it's usually possibly to re-map the notes outside of Aerodrums, either from your virtual instrument's interface or your DAW or using another application that sits between Aerodrums and your DAW.

Magicaldog

Post by Magicaldog » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Richard wrote:You will be able to do this in Aerodrums in the future but not in the current version.

I don't know what software you're using but it's usually possibly to re-map the notes outside of Aerodrums, either from your virtual instrument's interface or your DAW or using another application that sits between Aerodrums and your DAW.
OK Thanks

BDW430

Post by BDW430 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 am

Magicaldog wrote:
Richard wrote:You will be able to do this in Aerodrums in the future but not in the current version.

OK Thanks
I've found you can fix all remapping errors in the interface of your drum sampler by experimenting around with the MIDI map =). Example: Aerodrums only allows for 2 cymbals (but i use 4). In my sampler (Addictive Drums 2) it was mapping them as Cym 1, Cym 1, Cym 2, Cym 2 (to equal the 4 i was using, but only triggering as 2 different sounds). So i just took those duplicates and turned them into Cym 3-4 within the MIDI map interface in Addictive Drums. Hope this helps =)