Saved kit disappears

JRC

Saved kit disappears

Post by JRC » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:02 pm

OK - got the Aerodrums today - fairly intuituve and I spent the past two hours customizing a 10pc-kit - sensitivity, curves, volumes, placement everything and saved it as a preset.

Now when I go into the menu, I can choose the kit i saved, it says that it's loaded, but when the main frame pops up it wants me to start placing drums??
Basically demanding to redo my whole setup, even though it's saved in the kit menu. I sincerely hope that this is a bug of sorts, else there won't be much playing.

Richard

Re: Saved kit disappears

Post by Richard » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:09 pm

Are you sure you hit the "Save changes" button after making modifications to your kit from the "Adjust drums" menu? This button will be highlighted in yellow if your kit has unsaved changes.

JRC

Re: Saved kit disappears

Post by JRC » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:53 am

Richard wrote:Are you sure you hit the "Save changes" button after making modifications to your kit from the "Adjust drums" menu? This button will be highlighted in yellow if your kit has unsaved changes.
My apologies. Yes - I always do an immense amount of saving. The mandatory placing slipped my mind, since I can "Skip drums" when kit loads my saved setup. So not that much time lost and no bug acc. to manual.
Would be great if this step could be bypassed though for those using it in a more stationary way.