Camera driver

mrsaxonas

Camera driver

Post by mrsaxonas » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:10 pm

I have been installing the aerodrums software lately on my notebook without any complication. At the end of the setup, it asked me to install the driver for the camera. I have been trying to install the driver automatically by plugging the device in. Then appears a window telling me the driver is installing but after it has completed, aerodrums warns me that the driver hasn't been installed correctly. I have tried it several times now but with the same result. Is there any option to recieve the driver without downloading it automatically? The operating system I use, is Windows 10.
Thank you all and keep aered ;)

Richard

Re: Camera driver

Post by Richard » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 am

It's very important that you plug the camera in only when prompted to do so by the installer. If you have doubts about that then I suggest you uninstall Aerodrums, unplug the camera and reboot your computer. Then re-install Aerodrums and plug the camera back in when requested.

If you think another camera driver may have been installed then I suggest you follow the interactive troubleshooter here: http://aerodrums.com/fixit/

Let us know if you still can't get it working.

mrsaxonas

Re: Camera driver

Post by mrsaxonas » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:30 pm

It worked out! Thank you very much!