Setup not working

john944

Setup not working

Post by john944 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:18 pm

I am very frustrated with this now and I do not know why this isn't working. The camera is sitting a little to my right, with the light to its left. I get very intermittent hits only sometimes. I have followed all the instruction setup and am out of ideas.

The part I'm most frustrated about is that I can't find any information about choosing a "Graphics Mode", and a message every time on my drums screen says to scroll though different modes because "The graphics are interfering with the drumming". Other modes just don't work any noticeably different, like it seems to have a still frame of when i was changing it...the video no longer works.

All this while I'm sitting here with the paper sunglasses on whaling at nothing trying to get any type reaction. Please help.

Wolfgang

Re: Setup not working

Post by Wolfgang » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:10 pm

Hello, and happy new year.
I can't find any information about choosing a "Graphics Mode"
Yes, it tells you using CTRL (Control) and the character G of your keyboard to cycle through the 4 graphic-modes (the last one without graphics enabled)
The camera is sitting a little to my right
This is ok if you are a right-handed person
with the light to its left
I do not understand what you mean with this.

Make sure the lens of the camera is turned to the right (blue position)

What do you get in setup mode. Do you see yourself and your sticks and markers moving normally on the screen?

bkmsx

Re: Setup not working

Post by bkmsx » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:46 pm

to be clear John -
the light and lens ring attach TO the camera- you don't wan them to be in two places at the same time. :D

also ensure the camera lens itself is turned clockwise (as you look at the lens) towards to the blue dot.

then go through setup and as wolfgang explains.