What is the normal process to return Aerodrums?

Crazyman

What is the normal process to return Aerodrums?

Post by Crazyman » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:09 am

Hello everyone. Well, I've had some issues with recently acquired Aerodrums. Seems like it can't keep up with what Im playing, it forces me to slow down the speed of my playing till it's unplayable any more. So, I've been reading a few post in this forum in regards to that and am willing to try one more time and see if it helps fixing the issue. Anyway, I want to say that should I not find a way to resolve the issue, then, I'll be forced to return the product. I bought it from Amazon, and, I live in USA. I'm using a Toshiba Laptop with Windows 8.1, and, I am not a computer savvy, but, I want to say that I've gotten enough knowledge to know a few things. Anyway. If I could get a prompt answer on how to return the product, I would definitely appreciate it. I bought it like 2 weeks ago, so, as you can see, I'm running out of time to return it. Please, hear me out on this. Thanks.

Richard

Re: What is the normal process to return Aerodrums?

Post by Richard » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi, I apologize that we were slow to approve your recent post.
I have a sent you a PM explaining how to get direct support if you would like to us to try help you resolve the issues you're having with Aerodrums.
Returns are done through Amazon. You can see the steps to take at http://www.amazon.com/returns