Replacement Parts

IgorKovacs

Replacement Parts

Post by IgorKovacs » Mon May 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello there

I'm from Brazil, and bought my Aerodrums on my last trip to the USA. I'm very happy with the product, but i was wondering if i can't buy some extra replacement parts on my next trip there - just so if something happens, i don't have to wait months to have them.

I was thinking of buying one or two replacement LED-rings, and the foot pedals as well. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot

Igor

Sipaliwini

Re: Replacement Parts

Post by Sipaliwini » Tue May 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Hello Igor,

sorry we let your question slip for so long. Yes it is possible, though we don't have a web-based ordering system in place yet. To place an order you can contact us at the support email address.

JRC

Post by JRC » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:22 am

Resurrecting this thread. Even if covered by warranty, still no means of ordering some spare parts, in case one feels inclined, other than by mailing support?
On that note: how much would you charge for the balls/foot pieces respectively (ca)?

Note ...
Had the "kit" a week now btw. Now rehearsing exclusively with it though various VST:s with a 12-pc soul/funk outfit (think TOP, JB, Stevie W etc.) Replaced my Gretsch Maple kit.
Question is not if I feel comfortable gigging with it, but rather if the audience will. I would also like to put a logo on the front head.

Richard

Post by Richard » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Yes, unfortunately that's still the situation. We still plan to make these available as a separate purchase on our web site but haven't done so yet. I'll send you a PM with pricing information.