Feature requests

Re: Feature requests

Postby theorganist » Wed May 31, 2017 6:23 pm

Is it doable, to be able to import wave files as well as MP3s?
theorganist

Postby Richard » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Currently you can't add .wav files to your song playlist but it wouldn't be difficult to add. It's too late to be added to update 1.0.23 but I can make sure it's included in the release after that (version 1.0.24). Would it be useful to you in the future? If so, we will add it.
Richard

Postby chegueparra » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:51 am

Please organize the elements in the menu of editing of drums, I suggest that it be by elements ... it is very important to assemble the kits with ease ... if it were possible to put a sample of the sound of the element in that menu, it would be great. I love aerodrums but that detail to assemble the kits is messy. Thank you!
chegueparra

Postby rmordente » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 pm

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing needed for it to be absolutely perfect is the upswing hit detection.
It's a bit frustrating to have unsolicited hits, L/R hand switches and weird misses whenever playing the snare along with a piece placed at "above-head" height.
I'm rooting for your guys to kill it :)

Cheers and thanks for the amazing product!
rmordente

Postby BenkeSmith » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:50 am

It would be nice to start/stop the recording automatically when we play a song. :-)
Also exporting to .mp3 would be nice. :-)
(At the moment exported WAV files crash all players, already reported it in the support thread.)
Red warning text during screen recording should be smaller and should not cover the drum set.

The infrared sensor would be GREAT!!! :D

Thanks for your hard work!! :-)
BenkeSmith

Previous

Return to Support