eardrums with addictive drums too much sensibility

jojottab

eardrums with addictive drums too much sensibility

Post by jojottab » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am

hi all!
Very proud to enter this drum community! i would like to thanks the fantastic revolution of music that are these drums!
i play drums in my macbook pro, the aerodrums software works nicely, and i have two softwares for drums, superior drummer 2.0 and addictive drums 2. I also use logic pro x. With superior drummer the drums are very good but in addictive drums i have a problem. I use the key mapping of the website and it also give the good notes on addictive drums but it still a problem.
The sensibility of the notes are very high, in fact when i play, the more little move i do is doing notes who in fact is a few boring. i try to search how to fix that but i don't find. If someone can help me to find a solution, it would be great cause I love addictive drums for me it's the most perfect drum software combined with aerodrums it can be a beast! :D

Thank you all and sorry for my poor english (french)

Richard

Re: eardrums with addictive drums too much sensibility

Post by Richard » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:26 am

Hi, I think I understand what you're referring to - that very light strokes in Aerodrums still produce relatively loud sounds in Addictive Drums. If that's correct, for each drum, you can change the velocity threshold below which hits will not be triggered. This is explained in more detail in the MIDI section of the manual: http://aerodrums.com/manual/#midi. You might also want to try the "MIDI Kit" preset which has good starting values for these velocity thresholds.

jojottab

Re: eardrums with addictive drums too much sensibility

Post by jojottab » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:15 pm

thank you! i think i'd already try that but i'm not sure, i'll try again and confirm. thanks.