Midi Out Problem

eko2

Midi Out Problem

Post by eko2 » Sat May 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi Folks,
get Aerodrums yesterday and playing with the internal Sound is Ok. Midi Out isn´t working on my System.
I have tested Loopmidi, Loopbe and when I monitor it with midi ox there is no output.
System is Win7-64.
Is there a way to change the order of the Midi out ports? A view of my virtual midi ports are hidden....
Thanks in advance and sorry for my "school"-english....
Greetings, Martin

Richard

Re: Midi Out Problem

Post by Richard » Sat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Hi Martin, sorry about this, there is a known issue related to MIDI output that we discovered recently. We have a fix for it that we're currently testing. You can expect an update to be released in the next few days. We will post back here as soon as it's ready to download.

freestok

Post by freestok » Tue May 20, 2014 8:42 pm

i have a same problem, i'm on windows, i try to download the last "dvd less", in the box the original DVD write 1.0, the download write 1.0.4, maybe it's solution ?

i try to install a new version and i post the result here

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Tue May 20, 2014 9:26 pm

If you are affected by the same bug as eko2, updating will not fix it yet. Sorry we are late releasing the fix, it did not affect many people so far because it is a problem with computer configurations where there are additional MIDI devices. I have sent you a PM.

If your problem is a lack of MIDI button on the home screen, then updating to the latest version will fix it. You can update by using the "Check for Aerodrums update" shortcut that was created in the Start Menu, or by running aerodrums.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Aerodrums.