Page 1 of 1

Russian language bug with v1.1.1

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:39 am
by Richard
Please note that Aerodrums v1.1.1 has a bug when the language setting (accessible from the Preferences screen in Aerodrums) is set to Russian. This will cause Aerodrums to crash when proceeding through the setup/calibration screens that follow from pressing the 'Setup' button for the first time.

To work around this issue, temporarily set the language to English. Then press the 'Setup' button and follow the instructions to reach the drumming screen. At this point you can quit Aerodrums, re-run it and change the language back to Russian.

This will be fixed in the next update.

Re: Russian language bug with v1.1.1

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 am
by johnnyM1984
Hi, Richard. I noticed that strange behavious but I thought it was my PC's problem :)

You can either open
file and edit
Never_Ran = true
Never_Ran = false

This also helps.

Re: Russian language bug with v1.1.1

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:27 pm
by Richard
Yes, that should also avoid the crash but I think it's safer to temporarily change the language as we ask the user some once off questions such as whether they are left-handed or right-handed. Once they pass this point the 'Never_Ran' flag will automatically be set to 'False'. Thanks though!