Can someone please help I have lost the card product code

Julia99

Can someone please help I have lost the card product code

Post by Julia99 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:02 pm

Hello,
Could someone please help me, I have been at home during this issolation perid with my 10 year old daughter for 4 weeks and she is slowly is running out of toys and things to do. Then yesterday while hunting though boxes packed away in my eldest sons room found the Aerodrums and though great we can give them a go and have some fun with them. We have emptied the bag they were kept in, got all the bits together and checked out Aerodrums web site. I need to download the software to be able to start playing but after geting to the page to enter the product code, that is as far as we have got, and unfortunately after calling my son he has no idea where it is and believes he wrote it down somewhere ! So could someone please please please help with this so we can download the software. We all appreciate if you can help.. A huge thank you is coming your way if you could.
I would also like to wish everyone a safe issolation during the Covid19 and God bless the NHS

Julia

Richard

Re: Can someone please help I have lost the card product code

Post by Richard » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:16 am

Hi, I'm sorry for the delay - I'm not sure if you have tried to contact us directly but if you still need help with this, please let me know.