White Start Screen

Henryt

White Start Screen

Post by Henryt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Hi,
since a few days my startup Screen stays white and I can't do anything because there are no buttons to press...
Aerodrums worked fine before with no problems. I've already un- and reinstall everything a few times, also checked the camera driver, But nothing seems to work.
The only thing I can think of, is that's something with the 3D Version installed. I've tried the PC 3d Version and the Ipad Version.
At the beginning I saw both versions working ok, but now not anymore.

Maybe someone has an idea what to do?

Cheers and thankx for making a great product!

Hendrik

You can see in the screenshot what it looks like...
Attachments
this is a screenshot
this is a screenshot
aerodrums no menu.JPG (29.99 KiB) Viewed 6903 times

Richard

Re: White Start Screen

Post by Richard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Hi Hendrik, I'm sorry for the delay in replying. Having Aerodrums 3D installed should not affect your Aerodrums installation. This sounds like a graphics/OpenGL driver issue.

Is it possible that you updated your graphics drivers recently? I suggest trying to update them again (or rolling them back to the prior version in case they got updated).

If you're not sure how to do this please let me know what graphics card is in your computer and I will assist.

Henryt

Re: White Start Screen

Post by Henryt » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:29 pm

Hey Richard, thank you for the answer, in the meantime I already solved the problem by exactly doing that: uninstall a graphics driver.
I lately installed the Duet Display App, which is a great app to use your Ipad as a secondary monitor, but unfortunately also installed a driver,
which crashed Aerodrums in a way.

Another hint for other users who maybe have issues with their graphics driver is, for my notebook, only the internal graphic works well, not the NIVIDA one.

And try to get as much RAM as you can, I recently updated mine from 8 GB to 16 GB of RAM, and now aerodrums works so smooth, perfect.

Also the 3d Version on Ipad or Android works perfect,
So, all in all thank you again, for making Aerodrums such a great product!

Cheers,
Hendrik