Where do I find installation folder in Windows

klaushouz

Where do I find installation folder in Windows

Post by klaushouz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:16 pm

You say " On Windows, the files “MIDI_Kit__LH_.ini” and “MIDI_Kit__RH_.ini” should be copied to the “conf\drumkits” subfolder of your Aerodrums installation folder" where do I find the installation folder in Windows? Thanks, Kris
Last edited by admin on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Too many caps

Sipaliwini

Re: Where do I find installation folder in Windows

Post by Sipaliwini » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:42 pm

It should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Aerodrums. If it is not, right click on the Aerodrums shortcut, select "Properties" then in the "Shortcut" tab, click the "Open File Location" button.

klaushouz

Post by klaushouz » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:53 am

Thanks.. BTW any headway on running Aerodrums at 48K?

Richard

Post by Richard » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:28 am

Supporting 48KHz is quite low on our list of priorities. We haven't had any more requests for it and it is not entirely straightforward - it would require converting our 44.1KHz samples to 48KHz offline and this is a process that would take more than a minute of computation time and require an extra couple of gigabytes of disk space.

klaushouz

Post by klaushouz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi Richard, As to need for 48k recording . I am a Fractal forum member . The Fractal Axe Fx is a recording/live rack unit . It is a cutting edge modeling guitar processor that ONLY works at 48k. It is very popular in the industry. About 90% of our members record at home and/or professionally and NEED drums BUT can't or don't use a real kit. We have over 25,000 members. I guesstimate 60% NEED Aerodrums. I want to review your product for our members BUT, not having 48K available makes the choice moot. Please consider this request. I am posting a link of a typical drum question. http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii ... urces.html Thanks, klaushouz :geek:

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:21 am

Sorry we haven't been very responsive on this issue. It is mostly because we don't fully understand the usage scenario that is is meant to solve.
Could you describe in a bit more detail what it is? I had a look at the Axe FX II product page and it looks like a very cutting edge tool: there are tons of inputs and outputs and it is hard to understand how it is typically used.
What input/outputs do you use, do you use it in conjunction with a DAW, etc?