PS3eye doesn't work

ValarMorgoulis

PS3eye doesn't work

Post by ValarMorgoulis » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Hi guys, as subject says I have some issues with PS3eye from two days: I was using Aerodrums without any problem until Windows 10 automatically decides to dowload and install some upgrades. After that, if I start Aerodrums, appears this error: "The camera driver is not configured yet. We recommend that you try to plug the camera in a different USB port..." but in Device Manager it shows "USB camera-B4.09.24.1" without any problem (infact I can use it as a webcam).

Could you please help me? Thank you!

Sipaliwini

Re: PS3eye doesn't work

Post by Sipaliwini » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello,

I am sorry about this issue, it is the first time we hear about it. Could you try this:

1) Open the device manager. Right click on "USB camera-B4.09.24.1", select uninstall, check the remove software box
2) Open the Control Panel by right-clicking the Start button and selecting Control Panel. Navigate to System and Security > System > Advanced system settings. Click the Hardware tab, click Device Installation Settings, and select the “No, let me choose what to do" option
3) unplug the camera
4) reboot
5) use windows explorer to navigate to this folder: c:\program files (x86)\aerodrums\camera, right click on aerodrums-camera-installer.exe and select "run as administrator"
6) plug the camera in

Please let me know how things go.

ValarMorgoulis

Re: PS3eye doesn't work

Post by ValarMorgoulis » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:47 am

Thanks for your support, simply perfect.
Yep, things worked good and now I can play Aerodrums!

Thanks again.