Shipping to Argentina

tk_nacho

Shipping to Argentina

Post by tk_nacho » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi there, I've just discovered Aerodrums, and I still can't believe what it does!
Congrats, this is original and with perfect timing cause I'm moving to a little house with no space for my kit!

I went to amazon, but found that they are not shipping Aerodrums to Argentina. Is there a way to get it shipped down here?

Thanks!
Ignacio

Sipaliwini

Re: Shipping to Argentina

Post by Sipaliwini » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello, I'm really sorry but we currently don't ship to Argentina. This is mainly because we haven't translated the program and manual into Spanish, and can't provide customer support in Spanish yet. We have plans for these things, but it will take time.
I can only encourage you to find someone to send a copy purchased in the US or EU over to you.

tk_nacho

Re: Shipping to Argentina

Post by tk_nacho » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 am

Hi Sipaliwini, thanks for the response.
I understand about the manual but I would really like to get the Aerodrums as soon as possible, I would accept any kind of costumer support and manual in english with no problem.
I was asking here because I saw that you wrote this on a thread about shipping to New Zealand:
" Please pm if you would like to order one (mailing to Australia/New Zeland from France is about $50 AUD/NZD and takes under two weeks)."

I hope we can arrange something like that :).
Thanks in advance,

Ignacio