Aerodrums are terrible

Aerodrums are terrible

Postby AerodrumsSuck » Tue May 30, 2017 10:07 am

Had them for months and nothing but shitty hitboxes and hitting shit i didn't intend to hit, or was nowhere near hitting. Fix the fucking hitboxes. Fucking waste of $200. If you're thinking of buying it, don't. Nothing but frustration and shitting hit registering.
AerodrumsSuck

Re: Aerodrums are terrible

Postby Richard » Tue May 30, 2017 5:04 pm

I'm sorry that you're getting disappointing results. I see that you posted some Aerodrums covers to YouTube and that the reflective balls at the ends of your sticks look like they're in very bad shape. This is very likely to be the reason why you're having trouble hitting the drums you intend. Is it the case that when you were using new balls you were getting better results than you are now?
Richard

Postby theorganist » Wed May 31, 2017 5:53 pm

They are not rubbish at all mate, I have had mine a few months and am not disappointed one bit. I have found, drumming on a physical kit has improved a lot, and it wasn't just noticed by me neither!
theorganist

Postby Wolfgang » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 am

Have them for 2 years now and use them very often. I never regretted having paid the price they cost. They are not crap, even not a toy, they are something you can use for doing serious work. I’ve even made successfully several gigs with them. Like theorganist said, I also find that my playing on a physical set has improved since I’m working with my Aerodrums, and I’m playing drums for more than 30 years! I can suggest them to everybody who comes to a point in his/her evolution where he/she is thinking not progressing any-more.
Wolfgang

Postby mashworth » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Well, today i had a demonstration of the new and upcoming FREEDRUMS (release date sept 2017). They are a simple attachment you attach to any drumstick of your choosing and using bluetooth 4.1 they connect to IOS, ANDROID, PC AND MAC and play flawlessly. Setup time is minimal and latency is fantastic. Now i am truly a portable drummer with only my phone and 4 tiny black sensors THAT DONT NEED LIGHT IN ORDER TO WORK!!!!!!!

Costing just $99 for two or $180 for 4 (two for your feet), they put aerodrums to absolute shame. We have been waiting for updates from aerodrums regarding ios and android capability for a long time now but sadly they have not delivered. Needless to say that i have already pre ordered my freedrums and cannot wait.

Sorry aerodrums but your missing a trick here.

https://youtu.be/tlb4WGjcnW0

https://youtu.be/1JTsxes9T7Q

https://www.freedrum.rocks
mashworth

Postby chegueparra » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:54 am

TheThe comment that Aerodrums is terrible is simply made by the competition, clearly you can not compare the two products ... Aerodrums is configurable you can locate everything your way and additional to this you can use additional software which increases its functionality per thousand .. .good product they show in the videos but does not compare with aerodrums that is a complete instrument while the other is just like to practice or hang out.

I don't have any relations with aerodrums, I just say what I think! aerodrums and ezdrumer are awesome!!
chegueparra

Return to General