PC program - download version

kruchansky

PC program - download version

Post by kruchansky » Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi!

Fist of all, I wanna thanks you for your product. I'm a bassist for years, and I've been dreaming about druming since a lot of time (My drummer let me play with is drum, but it wasn't enough for me :p).
I'm using aerodrums on my macbook, and it's perfect. But I also have a Samsung Serie 7 slate. It's a PC in tab format. It's really powerfull and pretty tiny, so it can fit best with my aerodrums and it would be perfect to have a travel-drum. But I don't have DVD player on this computer. I could buy an external DVD player, but it's gonna be useless after I installed Aerodrums on my laptop.
Is it possible to download a PC version of Aerodrums? Where?

Thanks for your help.

PS: I apology for my english...I've done my best....really :s

Sipaliwini

Re: PC program - download version

Post by Sipaliwini » Fri May 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Sorry about this, it is long overdue.
There is now a download page on the Aerodrums section of the website: click the DVD-less installer button.
You will need your Aerodrums product code.

Crrispy

Post by Crrispy » Mon May 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Nice. Is it a full install version or an installer that then downloads the full install from the Internet? I would like to always have the latest full install available in case your download site goes down for one or another reason. Meanwhile I'm zipping the full up to date installation directory as a backup.

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Mon May 19, 2014 7:18 pm

It is a self contained installer, it can check for the latest version of the software if you want it to, but doesn't need to download anything from the internet.