Aerodrums 2

Richard

Re: Aerodrums 2

Post by Richard » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:20 pm

@JesDes To your questions about Aerodrums 2 (sorry for the delay):

There is some error in our measurement process so it's hard to be precise but it ends up being roughly the same as on the MacBook we use for testing. MacBooks give really good results in terms of audio latency with Aerodrums 1. In comparison, Windows laptops vary greatly. Even when using Exclusive WASAPI, the latency still varies a lot in our experience, from being on par with MacBooks to being very noticeable. Like I said, we're very happy that we achieved latency as low as we see on MacBooks and it ensures that everyone will experience Aerodrums 2 as we intended.

Aerodrums 2 will have MIDI support including the ability to make your own MIDI maps through our app. We haven't looked into MIDI 2.0 support yet. It's something we will look at after we start shipping.

Fabletop

Post by Fabletop » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:38 pm

Hello Richard

Another straggler here turning up late !
Is it still possible to contribute to the campaign ?
Either not so early, or kickstarter

Amazing implementation of motion capture technology, but it has to be said that the quality of the sound samples and realistic variation leaves the competition standing to my ears listening off the phone alone

Vst implementation with instruments separated for individual treatment , is the point where I empty my bank account

Firstwife

Post by Firstwife » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:02 am

I figured it was too late to ask at this point, but I would also be interested in putting in an order on a remaining Aerodrums 2 Kickstarter slot if possible. Would that be alright?