To everyone that feels aerodrums are a rip off

mike gunn

To everyone that feels aerodrums are a rip off

Post by mike gunn » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:52 pm

I have joined this forum as I am about to buy the aerodrums product and am struggling at the huge amount of moronic chatter over the price. There are a few basic principles at work here and I think people need to wake up.

The value of this product is in it's functionality, not in the value of the bits in the box
If you think this is wrong then look at Phoenix flight simulator. This costs loads for a tiny dongle plus software disk. It does however work brilliantly. RC aircraft is another hobby of mine.
If you can make it cheaper yourself then go and build it. If not, shut your stupid face up !
If you think that software has no value then I assume you are a software pirate
If you think this product does not work, then look at the online demos from some pretty fair drummers
The contents in the box look to be low price, but I could be wrong. The combined value of software plus boxed hardware look to be high.
If this is not to your liking then buy a rubber pad electronic kit. Please however stop whinging and leave this forum to people who actually want to own the product.
Aerodrums need to make a profit. If they don't then there will be no more aerodrums. If you struggle with this concept then you are a moron
Please don't waste your time responding with indignation....I really couldn't give a toss.
Buy the product or join another forum !!!!!!

nickynoodles

Re: To everyone that feels aerodrums are a rip off

Post by nickynoodles » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:40 am

I agree. Although I think it was really just one person moaning about the price several times, the vast majority of people on here seem to be positive about the product.

It's really a £129 bit of software that comes with free drumsticks, lamp and motion capture markers. :)

Ringowig

Re: To everyone that feels aerodrums are a rip off

Post by Ringowig » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:02 pm

^^+1 on that Mike. As far as the durability of the hardware is concerned, my Aerodrums have travelled the world with me in my hand luggage for the last 11 months...apart from a little wear & tear on the original box it's all still in great condition & working perfectly ..I've even purchased another set as a 'spare'..I wanted to secure myself another before the price went up!..that's how much I've enjoyed this fantastic product. How many 2nd hand Aerodrums sets do you come across on eBay?...I've seen none, which to me speaks very highly of the product itself. Enjoy your purchase, I don't think you will regret it.

Cheers!