ordered today

ozymozy

ordered today

Post by ozymozy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Hello guys, i have just ordered my invisible drums today. Looking forward to receive my cargo.
i used to execise with sticks without drums for many years so i guess it wont be so much weird or difficult to for me to adapt aerodrums.
Thanks Yann for imagining and producing aerodrums.
Will share my opinions when i experience it.

Sipaliwini

Re: ordered today

Post by Sipaliwini » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:29 am

Hello, thank you for purchasing Aerodrums. I am not alone, it is as much Richard's work!
We are looking forward to hearing about your experience.

ozymozy

Post by ozymozy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Got my Aerodrums
Good sides: Very practical for rehearsals in apartment, silence, real sounds (samples), freedom for drumming experience anytime

Bad sides: Cant help double hits in kick drums, (i mostly play heel-toe with leg), hits good with ankle but it really punishing for me.
Hands can be adjustible for air drumming but you should be careful about not to lose food markers and keep looking to screen. I think using a pedal is the solution.
Multiple song selection option for playlist would be more helpful.

Thats all. the future has arrived. Thank you for good work.
By the way is this video about next generation of Aerodrums? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZdKUxDZEo

Ringowig

Post by Ringowig » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:27 am

Hey congrats on the Aerodrums purchase...you mentioned foot pedals and I wondered if you'd tried 'Hansen Futz'..they are like a practice pedal for the feet...but very quiet and seem to work with the Aerodrums pretty well. I have a couple...they're not cheap, but I've also seen a few YouTube vids with people making their own DIY pedals to use with
Aerodrums reflector units....