Replacement parts to Australia

gmgmgm

Replacement parts to Australia

Post by gmgmgm » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:30 am

Hello,

Congratulations on coming up with a great product. Aerodrums is brilliant fun to use and a uniquely simple - and silent - way to input midi drum and percussion data into a DAW. I've shown it in action to a couple of people and the reaction has been initial surprised amusement, like they're first seeing a particularly clever toy, then this increasingly thoughtful expression as they slowly realise the depth of practical uses - pretty much my own reaction, actually.

Previously, noise concerns prevented me using any sort of drums at home but Aerodrums is going to allowing me to have a serious go at learning to play. Which brings me to my question: as the word's most inept drummer, I see a potentially brief but happy life for the ball-ends on the Aerodrums sticks - and since I'm in Australia (I bought through angejo2 on US Ebay) I'm concerned about how to source replacements. I suppose I could come up with some home-made substitute, but I'd prefer the real thing if possible. Is there any way to get replacement parts in Australia?

Thanks,

gmgmgm

Sipaliwini

Re: Replacement parts to Australia

Post by Sipaliwini » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:49 am

Thank you for your compliments. We are preparing to start selling officially in Australia, so replacement parts will be available with fast delivery. In the meanwhile, Australians who need parts now can use the forum private messages or email and we will arrange it. (Economic delivery may take 10 business days so don't hesitate to anticipate).