Pay with PayPal is not working

Relayer

Pay with PayPal is not working

Post by Relayer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:09 am

Hi, first of all, thank you so much for Aered, I really loved, but the PayPal buttom in your page does not work. When I click on it this is what is shown:

"SetExpressCheckout API call failed. Detailed Error Message: Order total is invalid.Short Error Message: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.Error Code: 10401Error Severity Code: Error"

Browser: Chrome 36.0.1985.143 m

Sipaliwini

Re: Pay with PayPal is not working

Post by Sipaliwini » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 am

Oops, this is really embarrassing. Thanks a lot for letting us know, I hope we didn't miss the million dollars contribution ;) I will update the thread when it is fixed.

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:17 pm

It is now fixed, thank you again for letting us know.

spoilthechild

Post by spoilthechild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi! I tried the Aered free version and liked it. I recently just tried to purchase Aered via PayPal; however, I guess that like some users in the past, an error occurred. I tried a second time, but there was still an error. I do hope that you can help me with this transaction issue. :)

Thank you very much. :)

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello, I am sorry about this. Do you remember what error message is displayed when it fails?
I am having trouble reproducing the issue on our side.
What country are you accessing aerodrums.com from? (PayPal processes transactions differently depending on the country it thinks you are purchasing from).

spoilthechild

Post by spoilthechild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Hi! Thank you for your speedy reply. I have attached a screenshot of the error for your reference. I am accessing Aered from the Philippines although I have never really had trouble paying with PayPal in other sites. I hope you can help me with this. :)

Thank you!
Attachments
Error Message Screenshot
Error Message Screenshot
Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 1.18.23 PM.jpg (51.44 KiB) Viewed 26690 times

Sipaliwini

Post by Sipaliwini » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Thank you, according to PayPal's documentation, this error is raised when PayPal aren't able to pay themselves using the source of funding you have selected.
Our website should be telling you this, and to select a different source of funding (e.g. another card, or trying to top up your PayPal account), but we have not implemented the handling of this case, I apologize.

spoilthechild

Post by spoilthechild » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 am

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure what else to do as this hasn't happened to me before. However, thanks for all the info you had supplied me with. I guess I'll just try to make one last transaction just in case it suddenly works. :) Thank you for all your help.